Treatment with Invisalign clear aligners by Dr. Christel Hummert and the team at Garden State Orthodontics delivers straight teeth and healthy smiles to patients who live in or work near Chatham, NJ. Invisalign has become a more popular alternative to traditional metal braces. the Invisalign trays are nearly invisible. This is due to the fact that they are made of a clear thermoplastic material. To keep from being stained, the clear aligners must be cleaned conscientiously. Well-maintained aligner trays promote cleaner teeth and help retard bad breath odors.
Keep it clean
- Keep your aligners odor-free, hygienic, and clear with the Invisalign Aligner Cleaning System (www.invisalignstore.com). Special cleaning crystals remove plaque from your Invisalign aligners in about 15 minutes.
- A regular toothbrush and toothpaste are acceptable and affordable alternatives to clean Invisalign trays. It’s best to use a regular toothpaste; many whitening toothpastes are too abrasive and can dull or scratch the clear plastic tray. Keep your teeth clean too by brushing and flossing while cleaning your aligners.
- Denture cleaning solutions are another way to keep the Invisalign clear aligner trays clean. Many come in tablet form that dissolve in water, forming a bubbly solution that will clear your aligners of any plaque and leave them smelling fresh and clean.
- Ultrasonic cleaner appliances are available at retail stores that can help keep the Invisalign trays clear of any debris, and they work gently and effectively. Most cost less than $50.
- White vinegar is a time-honored cleaning solution. It can be effective in cleaning and deodorizing the Invisalign trays.
- Hydrogen peroxide mixed with a little water is good in a pinch. This will kill any bacteria and keep the trays clear.
We are here to help
Treatment results in Chatham, NJ are dependent on conscientious oral health care practices, like keeping the Invisalign clear aligner trays clean. Dr. Hummert and the team at Garden State Orthodontics help their patients keep their treatment with Invisalign clear aligners clean and convenient.
Dr. Christel Hummert and the team at Garden State Orthodontics are experts in Invisalign in Chatham, NJ. If you have any questions pertaining to clear braces, braces, Invisalign Teen, or Invisalign in Chatham, NJ, 07928 zip code area, Summit, NJ, Springfield, NJ, Union, NJ, Maplewood, NJ, Short Hills, NJ, Millburn NJ, Mountainside, NJ, or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Hummert, contact Garden State Orthodontics at: (973) 379-4471.