Dr. Hummert and the team at Garden State Orthodontics are experts in treating their patients of all ages in Union, NJ, with Invisalign clear aligners, and have seen great results! Here are some of the most important benefits of using the clear aligner system:
Benefits of Invisalign
- Easy to wear. Invisalign is made of a clear, removable, thermoplastic material. They are smooth plastic, so they are very comfortable. The aligners are clear and invisible to the casual observer. Most people never know someone is wearing their aligner trays. It is virtually invisible and can alleviate some of the self-consciousness that teens may feel while undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Easy to remove. Treatment involves wearing a series of removable aligner trays that patients change out themselves every two weeks. The aligners can be taken out to eat, brush, floss, and clean the trays. It does not require a teen wearer to alter their eating habits or their morning routine. The aligners are also easy to keep clean; you simply brush the aligner after you brush your teeth.
- Short treatment times. The course of treatment with this system is typically short. Most treatment lengths are somewhere between 12-18 months.
- Comfortable. Because the aligners are made of a smooth, clear plastic, they are very comfortable to wear. Many patients remark that they don’t even realize they are wearing them!
- Less maintenance. Because Invisalign is removable to clean the tray and the teeth, the care and maintenance of the aligners require less attention than traditional braces. Teeth and trays are cleaned simultaneously.
Dr. Hummert knows that treatment for teens with Invisalign teaches the wearer responsibility and accountability. The care involved in successful treatment is not difficult, but it requires conscientious and consistent attention, as all orthodontic treatment does.
Invisalign is a great choice for people of all ages looking to achieve their perfect smile. For more information on treatment in Union County, NJ, or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Hummert and please contact Garden State Orthodontics today at: (973) 379-4471
Dr. Hummert and the team at Garden State Orthodontics are experts in Invisalign. If you have any questions pertaining to braces, clear braces, Invisalign, or Invisalign Teen in Springfield, NJ, Maplewood, NJ, Union, NJ, Summit, NJ, or the 07083 area code, or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Hummert contact Garden State Orthodontics at: (973) 379-4471