Dr. Christel Hummert and the professional staff of Garden State Orthodontics has the knowledge and experience to treat their patients with Invisalign in Westfield NJ. The clear aligners are an alternative to traditional metal braces. They are clear, removable, thermoplastic trays that exert a gentle pressure to shift teeth to an optimal position within the mouth. Benefits of Invisalign include:
- Easy to Wear. The aligners are made of a clear, removable, thermoplastic material. They are smooth plastic AND comfortable.
- Easy to Remove. The aligners can be taken out to eat, brush, floss, and clean the trays. It does not require a teen wearer to alter their eating habits or their morning routine. Invisalign is easier to keep clean than traditional braces. With Invisalign, you simply brush the aligner after you brush your teeth.
- Shorter treatment times. If worn correctly, a course of treatment with Invisalign may last a year and a half.
- Less discomfort. There is often less discomfort associated with the aligners than with traditional braces because there are no metal bands or brackets to cause irritation.
- Less maintenance. Maintenance of the aligners require less attention than traditional braces. Teeth and trays are cleaned simultaneously using denture fluid.
Invisalign Westfield NJ
Dr. Hummert of Garden State Orthodontics believes it’s important to provide options when it comes to orthodontic treatment in Westfield NJ. It’s important to know that Invisalign may not be needed for the type of treatment YOU need. That’s why Garden State Orthodontics also offers
- Traditional Metal Braces
- Clear Ceramic Braces
- Self-ligating Braces
- Invisalign Teen